Thursday, June 15, 2006

 

1st

hm...
what have i been up to this week..

The 10th, saturday saw me gg to aloha to attend ah baos birthday party.. met up with px and louis and pc.. very lively affair.. as birthdays always are.. its always very noisy and bustling with activity.. and i always noticed the host would be very very busy and frantic .. going ard in the mad rush to entertain everyone. Its all very funny and happy really. haha

our class settled at a table.. and initially, it was rather awkward.. someone would make a comment then another commented on the comment and then.. silence..pause.. then another boliao comment pops up.. and the cycle goes on.. lol so the time came, when everyone ran out of boliao comments we watched baoling and her family havoc.. its funny.. and someone bought a snake.. not bad, not bad.. entertaining sia

there are 5 baolings at the party.. i noticed they all looked alike... now which one is the one having her 21st?
lol

then more ppl from our class arrived.. more comments made.. this time there was more chemistry.. now thats more like it..
I noticed how much we have changed.. probably its coz i dun meet some very often.. some of us has mellowed... all of us grew up much..

2 groups we are divided when we left.. i was kinda quiet in the car though..tireed

****************************************
i missed pearlyn's bday party... cudn make it :(
i missed anne's too :(

******************************

the 11th saw me gg for shamu's photoshoot..

we went for breakfast at mos burger.. as usual i had the spicy cheese mos.. ever since pei recommended it.. lol well, its one of the nicest fast food burger around.. macs and burger king ..tsk tsk.. their burgers are either dry or small or shrivelled..or a combination of all. Now, spicy cheese mos is unbelievably juicy, deliciously cheesy with the mysterious sause.. seductive burger.. always siren- calling me to eat it..

then we settled down somewhere in arab street, i tink, angie did my make-up...

many curious passer-bys...some aunty invaded our personal space and stared at me like I'm some museum exhibit.. how rude. At least, say something lah.. so I don't feel like a museum exhibit and not capable of speaking..

it rained.. and we cudn take much photos.. im not disappointed though..
then we went ard the area...i eat some at a coffeeshop.. I love those quirky old shophouses....old, jaded, scarred with use, colourful.. its all so charming.. and such a refreshing change from the usual sterile high-rise buildings with zilch personality..

i see the buzzing activity around the various shops..and i thought, if, all these are captured on film..it will be fantastic.. its the simple one glimpse, a rare flash of insight, a moment captured of another person's life. Its beautiful. I'm a dreamer.

Oh and how sweet of them to come down to celebrate me birthday.. i din noe and it was a pleasant surprise.. nice presents..

then we temporarily retired from photography and set off to bugis.. eat some dessert.. talked some..funny how well we gel together ... after long periods of absence.. :)

************************************

and my little sis is asking me now what am im blogging abt.. issit abt her? then i said who cares abt you. ouch.. lol strong sisterhood...nah.. it isn't mean.. we both know each other too well to know i din mean it.. I love my lil sis.

my mom asked me to join newpaper face.. i looked at her, aghast. its like asking ronaldinho to join miss universe.


**********************
been job hunting job hunting job hunting


so sick of sitting in front of the pc almost every morning and using one of my gmail accounts for job hunting..and sending out resumes... even though its a cut and paste process... its tedious and energy-draining.. and i had to entertain milllions of phone calls from employers and squeeze
out time for interviews..

and various job agenicies pissed me off... they are very self-centered.. disorganized and forgetful... some even called me to go down and have a meeting with them again when i just met them hours ago.. well they had my resume before the 1st meeting.. so, yeah ...thats how this can happen.


i chanced upon ''careless whisperer''! lol remember the guy who whispered throughout singapore idol one? lol he had me crying with laughter with that episode.. And there he was, beside me, meticulously filling out the form.. with an earnestness thats almost painful.. it was funny.. i wanted to strike a conversation with him and then i decided not.. cause i realise whatever conversation starters would be sarcastic and I do not think he wants to be reminded of his notorious fame. He was famous for not so positive reasons.. but i applaud his courage(this, i don't mean to be sarcastic).


***************************************

i noticed i like to use certain words more often.. one of this includes euphoria... someone asked me why i like using that word...it kept creeping up in my conversation thats why.. hm.. i dunno.. thats how i feel most of the time... euphoric..

hm.. *ponders*
well, I'm either deeply depressed and sucidal or in a state of euphoria.. serious. I'm an extreme kinda person. Thats what i call living life to the fullest. No point doing activities with a neutral stance. It won't be memorable.

******************************************

thanks peiyuan for recommending her job. very sweet of her...

*****************


i got a job at OCBC bank. :)

*******************************


went out with pei pei the day b4 yesterday... i almost bumped into jasmine.. but she was walking too fast.. and i din noe what to say..after all, i always felt like im the one making the effort to keep in contact with her and sometimes i just wish she would initiate instead.. the worst is that she doesn't let me noe the reasons why she's busy or something. *shrug* I have exactly been guilt-free of ignoring some people so i guess u can call this karma.

I bought a candy cane dress!LOVE IT. its that kinda dress that can make you look slim even after u ate 10 dinners. HAHAHA! *triumphant look*

***********************

what a long blog. blog blog.

gonna meet naz later! cant wait.. :)

*************************************

quoteworthy: I like life. It's something to do.- Ronnie Shakes

************************

:)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?